The Summer Reading Program is in full swing! Adults can join in on the fun with this year’s Book BINGO Challenge!
1. Stop by the library and grab a BINGO card. Cards will be available until Friday, July 26th.
2. Read books this summer from the categories listed on your BINGO card.
3. Fill out each square with a book title – Only one square per book!
4. Turn in your card by August 1st, 2019.
5. For every BINGO you have, you will be entered into a drawing for neat prizes!
A full card = 24 Books Read = 12 BINGO’s = 12 Entries!