Lets take a look at what we did in 2021. Thank you to everyone that came to the library this last year!
The Edith B. Siegrist Vermillion Public Library seeks a detail-oriented, outgoing person with excellent customer service skills to assist patrons at our circulation desk and perform shelving tasks. Applicants must enjoy working with a variety of people of all ages. This is a part-time seasonal position for the spring semester, Work-Study hours could be used for this position. Please go to https://www.vermillion.us/Jobs.aspx for more information and https://www.vermillion.us/152/Employment to apply!
The Edith B. Siegrist Vermillion Public Library will be having a presenter on Reiki from the local shop, Studio Muse!
Reiki is a Japanese form of energy healing. The presenter will be explaining in depth of what Reiki is, how it works, give a demonstration, and answer any questions that you might have! We will be meeting at noon, for an hour, in the Kozak room Saturday on January 22nd. Register here: bit.ly/vplreiki to let us know you’re coming!
Come talk about a book/movie/comic/podcast you have consumed recently!
Reading logs are available in the library after January 1st. Winners will be contacted March 4th!
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Dark Sky (#21 Joe Pickett Series) by C.J. Box
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Reid
- The Paper Palace by Miranda Cowley Heller
- From Blood & Ash by Jennifer Armentrout
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- Ocean Prey (#31 Lucas Davenport Series & #13 Virgil Flowers Series) by John Sandford
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir