2022 Summer Reading Program:
The theme for the 2022 Summer Reading Program is Oceans of Possibilities, which celebrates oceanography and stories.
We are using our Summer Reading Program resource: READsquared! This digital reading program is designed to allow families to record their summer reading virtually through the website or app.
- Register for READsquared! (Note: Adults have the option to just register for their children/families OR they can also register themselves for the Adult Summer Reading Program Book BINGO program!)
- Pro Tip: Registering as a family allows an adult to record multiple children’s reading logs more easily, without needing to log out and back in for each child. To register as a family you will need to register an adult first.
- If you previously registered for READsquared, your login information is the same: just log in and register for this year’s program!
Summer Reading Programs:
- Children’s 2022 Summer Reading Program: Designed for kids in 5th grade and younger. View Children’s Prizes.
- Teens 2022 Summer Reading Program: Designed for 6th – 12th graders. View Teen Prizes.
- Adults 2022 Summer Reading Program Book BINGO: For readers 18 and older. Fill out a BINGO card and submit it before August 1st to be entered to win a prize! Every BINGO you get gives you another chance to win!
- Option 1: Fill out a physical BINGO card. Get a copy at the library, or print from our website:
- Option 2: Fill out your BINGO card online with READsquared.
Summer Reading Program Events:
- Check out our programming page for the schedule of online events.
- View a print-out version of the calendar (subject to change!).
- View a print-out version of the children’s reading log.
For more information, call the library at 605.677.7060 or email our Youth Services Librarian Amanda at [email protected].
You must be logged in to post a comment.